Friday, April 5, 2013

Pegging My sissy wife

I had a wonderful evening with tammy on Wednesday.  I was the first to get home and coupled with her being a little late, I had plenty of time to get everything I needed for our little bondage lovemaking session.  

I found the spreader bar first, laid it across the bed and went about choosing something cute for tammy to wear.  I decided to have her wear something a little out of character with her submissive nature:  A black lace bra and panty set with matching thigh highs.  There was only a slight problem; she doesn't own anything in black.  But I do.  She was going to wear mine.  

My choices surprised her.  I waited and watched her closely as she got undressed and noticed a little gleam in her eye. I think she was excited about wearing my things.  I was sitting on the edge of the bed and after she slipped her panties off I had her stand in front of me.  I took the black bra that was on the bed and handed it to her and told her to put it on.  The cups needed to be filled, but other than that, it fit quite well.

I reached for the key to her CB on the nightstand and with a little difficulty because of her early state of arousal, slipped it off and set it aside.  The clitty cock was quick to react.  It looked so cute.  I even gave it a teasing little kiss on the head, not something it gets to enjoy very often.  

tammy slipped the thigh highs on, then the panties and we were ready for the spreader bar.  Facing the bed with me behind her, I locked her in so that her legs were spread about three feet apart.  I decided not to put her hands in bondage but did use the panties I'd worn that day as a gag.  After putting the panties in her mouth, I put my dildo harness with Big Blackie on while teasing my bound sissy wife who was bent over the bed with her ass pointed in my direction.

"Do you like wearing my things?" I asked her.  she nodded and gave me a muffled "Yes Mistress" which I enjoyed.  Seeing her in sexy black lingerie made it seem like I was getting ready to fuck some sexy young girl.  she looked quite sexy in black.  I applied plenty of lube to her little rosebud and to BB and we were ready.

The use of a panty gag usually means that whatever is going to follow might be pretty intense, resulting in some heavy moans, yelps or even screams.  And since I don't use bondage that often, I think tammy might have been a little apprehensive about just how intense her fucking would be.  At least that's what I sensed as I was starting to tease her with BB between her ass cheeks.

"Relax honey" I told her,  "You're going to enjoy this."  

I was quite gentle.  I took my time.  It wasn't a rough session of lovemaking, but it was intense.  The intensity however came from the sensuality of it all.  I fucked her slowly and gently and for a long time.  I fucked her to two separate orgasms.  The first one came way too quickly, and I told her so.  The time I spent making love to her between the first and second orgasm was beautiful, and when she came again, it was even better than the first.

When it was over and she was released from her bondage, we lay in bed together as she was getting ready to lick me when she thanked me.  

"It's not every day that a submissive husband gets to wear their wife's lingerie and submit to her that way" she said.

"You're right" I told her.  "Most of them wear their own things."

12 comments:

  1. Ms. Suzanne,

    Sounds like a very sensual evening. The second orgasm is especially exciting i think. To be able to "rebound" in such a position and situation speaks to your ability to arouse your submissive.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely done. ALways like to see the " Tammy liberation movement'" achieve its objectives, of only temporarily.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Suzanne,

    Sometimes I like those rough rides from the strap-on, but the slow and sensual rides are a nice relief! Nice that Tammy thanked you also.

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds kind of sweet. I was going to say that maybe tammy needs some black stuff, but maybe she doesn't after all.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4/06/2013

    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Suzanne,

    Wow...just wow. What a sweet, yet erotic night.

    TB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne,

    Wow! That was a beautiful description of a beautiful moment. Two orgasms and a thank you, i believe, is submissive-speak for "Please do that again to me soon, and often thereafter." :-)

    marissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Profound submission!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4/09/2013

    I would love to know how tammy has an orgasm (or maybe link to a more educational video?)

    ReplyDelete